Welcome to the AnimeFuel Community Forums, I'm the owner of this website Demon fox and lucky for you I'm not here to use my ninja skills on yah, plenty of time for that later I assure you. Instead I'll be telling you a little about this place.
As you should be able to tell by now you are not registered with us as of yet and probably need a good reason to do so. Between you and I we both know you're a lazy bastard and so if you don't even want to listen to the rest of my introduction speech you may as well just go register.
Otherwise here's what you can do on our forums once you've registered. When you register you will be able to chit chat in our forums, entertain yourself with games and share videos with other members. The forums allows you to get access to free downloads shared by members, fast and direct support with video problems from members and staff and make anime requests which are priortized above anyone else's.
There are many more things you can do but our aim is to bring together a community of video fans where you can feel comfortable and make lots of friends around the world. God knows you need them.
So get your butt over to the registration page and join my I mean OUR community. Oh and one more thing watch out for a crazy guy with a gun he's wandering around somewhere in these pages and you'll probably see him if you become really slack with the forum.
This message will self destruct once registration is completed.
|Home||Forum||Register||FAQ||Members List||Army||Arcade||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Graphic Design & Art Hall Show off all of your creative talents here or even request something.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Anime Fuel Veteran
1) The stock is of a rather low quality and doesn't reflect your skills well. But you had a pretty good concept in mind.
2) There's just a little too much going on in the signature and there's no set focal point. The text is rather hard to read, you may want to read up on a few text tutorials to improve no that.
3) This one's pretty good. :) Though the colors need to blend more, try working with gradient maps. Also try looking up a few tutorials on blending and adding depth.
4) It's a little tough on the eyes. The colors conflict with each other and the font does not fit the signature. The blurred box on the left that contains a duplicate of the stock seems out of place as well.
5) Cropping art into a signature's shape is a risky business, if you decide to go ahead with something like that it's always a good idea to be sure that a) You don't stretch/smush the stock and b) you choose a stock that has a particularly high quality.
6) This creation's the easiest on the eyes in my opinion. You chose a nice gradial color scheme of a magenta to purple-ish blue. Those colors are close on the palette and compliment each other. You also blended the render color-wise well enough. The only things that stand out are the lack of depth and awkward typo.
7) 2nd best. The concept was nice but I believe that a better font could have been chosen. Remember that with fonts, less is more. I also see that you added a border to this one. Well done, borders are always a nice finishing touch.
8) This one hurts my eyes a tad bit. The overall stock/signature is blurry, low quality and stretched/mushed.
Keep at it, you're definitely improving. You may be interested in reading up on a few tutorials in order to learn from your fellow artists.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|