Welcome to the AnimeFuel Community Forums, I'm the owner of this website Demon fox and lucky for you I'm not here to use my ninja skills on yah, plenty of time for that later I assure you. Instead I'll be telling you a little about this place.
As you should be able to tell by now you are not registered with us as of yet and probably need a good reason to do so. Between you and I we both know you're a lazy bastard and so if you don't even want to listen to the rest of my introduction speech you may as well just go register.
Otherwise here's what you can do on our forums once you've registered. When you register you will be able to chit chat in our forums, entertain yourself with games and share videos with other members. The forums allows you to get access to free downloads shared by members, fast and direct support with video problems from members and staff and make anime requests which are priortized above anyone else's.
There are many more things you can do but our aim is to bring together a community of video fans where you can feel comfortable and make lots of friends around the world. God knows you need them.
So get your butt over to the registration page and join my I mean OUR community. Oh and one more thing watch out for a crazy guy with a gun he's wandering around somewhere in these pages and you'll probably see him if you become really slack with the forum.
This message will self destruct once registration is completed.
|Home||Forum||Register||FAQ||Members List||Army||Arcade||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Creative Writing Share your creative literacy with us!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Anime Fuel Loyal Fan
Location: houston, texas
50 Words of Wisdom
These may sound familiar and you might say, "i know, i know. You don't need to remind me." but the thing is a lot of you people don't know and do need a reminder. so here is my 50 words of wisdom.
1) Live your life so that you have nothing to regret.
2) Just because you think your alone, doesn't mean you really are. Look around you.
3) Never be afraid to try because something good may come out of your effort.
4) Don't let your past affect your future, you can always jump over that wall, but never can you do it alone.
5) Life is unfair, i know, but you learn to live with it and your given the opportunity to do what you want.
6) Don't think, or judge, just listen. It's up to you.
7) Just because someone looks a certain way, doesn't mean they're this type a person. Never judge a person by their cover.
8) Never be afraid to look for help when your troubled, if you keep it in, the only one that's going to get hurt is you and those you hold dear.
9) Pain is an everyday emotion, something we all feel, whether it's physically or emotionally, someone is always there to heal you.
10) When you lose someone, you think they're gone forever, but it's not true, they're just silently watching over you, they are your angel.
11) Don't cry over someone who isn't worth it, because that person might not care.
12) When you open your heart to someone, you'll earn trust and they'll open their hearts to you.
13) Crying doesn't make the bad things go away, you have to make them leave.
14) Standing up for yourself is meant for only you to do, not someone else.
15) Love can lead to heartbreaks, but there is always someone who'll let you cry on their shoulder.
16) It doesn't matter if only one person likes you, one person is all anyone ever needs.
17) Revenge doesn't make things right, it just hurts more people and yourself.
18) You need to appreciate the things around you, not the things you don't have yet, there are people less fortunate than you, you must think of them.
19) When you love someone, you have to think of them before yourself.
20) Friends...they're always there to catch you when you fall.
21) You learn to see the good qualities in you when others see it, don't think no one ever will. Because that's a lie.
22) Giving up doesn't make things easier, only harder when you try again.
23) Think for yourself, don't let others think for you, or it'll be that much harder to live by yourself.
24) Holding on to someone doesn't make someone stay, sometimes you just have to let go.
25) You don't fail when you try, you fail when you don't try.
26) Sickness is something you can't overcome yourself, you need to count on others.
27) When you need help, count on others, if not then how do you expect someone to count on you when they need help?
28) Always look forward to tomorrow and don't forget to smile.
29) Trusting in others is something you need to learn it's never passed down.
30) Kindness isn't something your born with, it something that develops over time into many different shapes.
31) When your jealous of someone, it only means you see that person's admirable qualities but can't see your own, but that doesn't mean you don't have any.
32) Memories are sometimes painful, but you should never throw them away, but keep them until you're strong enough that they don't hurt you anymore.
33) Actions speak louder than words, so when you want to do something, take action!
34) Trying new things is a step forward in life, like a new door opening up for you while the one behind you closes.
35) Doing your best doesn't mean you're different, it just means you're better than those who don't try at all.
36) If you don't like where you're at, fly away and break free.
37) Love can sometimes be magical, but sometimes magic can be an illusion.
38) Fighting doesn't solve anything, but sometimes fighting is the only solution that causes pain.
39) Being mean not only hurts others but hurts yourself when you want to change.
40) If you like someone, don't be afraid to say so, you never know, they just might like you back.
41) When someone tries to hurt you, never kneel down, always keep your head held high!
42) It hurts when your friends move away, but crying and hiding away doesn't stop them from leaving, only hurts the friend moving more than it hurts you so spend as much time with them as you can in the little time given.
43) Don't let others take advantage of you just because they say you're their friend, just say no!'
44) A relationship is a roller coaster of emotions, but sometimes you just need to get off this ride.
45) Weak can always triumph over the strong when the weak come together and unite.
46) Just because you're not the best doesn't mean you're the worst, it just means you can always try harder.
47) Never forget that good always prevails over the wicked.
48) There is good and evil inside everyone, but it's up to that person to decide which road to take.
49) No matter how far down the bad road you travel, you can always turn back.
50) Forgiving someone shows that your better, but holding grudges only means you're under those who are better.
Take these words of wisdom seriously. You need reminders once in a while so never forget that I'm and a lot of other people are there to help! I hope this helps some of you or let's you know what you should do if a friend is in trouble. i think i just came up with more advice! but i won't post more than 50 ;P xD
51) live for today but look forward to tomorrow
I'm happy to be here. My name is Susana.
Last edited by ~nekochan~; 06-07-2009 at 12:09 AM..
Anime Fuel Veteran
Location: The Planet Char
Yes these are great things, and for people who have lived long enough and come to relise who they truely are they come naturally. For most people these are hard words to swallow.
The advancement of any civalization can be measured by the society's worst criminals.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|