Welcome to the AnimeFuel Community Forums, I'm the owner of this website Demon fox and lucky for you I'm not here to use my ninja skills on yah, plenty of time for that later I assure you. Instead I'll be telling you a little about this place.
As you should be able to tell by now you are not registered with us as of yet and probably need a good reason to do so. Between you and I we both know you're a lazy bastard and so if you don't even want to listen to the rest of my introduction speech you may as well just go register.
Otherwise here's what you can do on our forums once you've registered. When you register you will be able to chit chat in our forums, entertain yourself with games and share videos with other members. The forums allows you to get access to free downloads shared by members, fast and direct support with video problems from members and staff and make anime requests which are priortized above anyone else's.
There are many more things you can do but our aim is to bring together a community of video fans where you can feel comfortable and make lots of friends around the world. God knows you need them.
So get your butt over to the registration page and join my I mean OUR community. Oh and one more thing watch out for a crazy guy with a gun he's wandering around somewhere in these pages and you'll probably see him if you become really slack with the forum.
This message will self destruct once registration is completed.
|Home||Forum||Register||FAQ||Members List||Army||Arcade||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Club Spam Come in and chill. Post count disabled.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Anime Fuel Newbie
lol Cheesey puns I got in an email.
Subject: Old Puns
1. The roundest knight at king Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island,
but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .
3. She was only a whisky maker,
but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because
it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder
and got a little behind in his work.
6. No matter how much you push the envelope,
It will still be stationery.
7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road
and was cited for littering.
8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in
9. Two silk worms had a race.
They ended up in a tie.
10. Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana.
11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall.
The police are looking into it.
12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.
One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a head.'
14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger.
Then it hit me.
15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital.
When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was,
a nurse said, 'No change yet.'
17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was
a small medium at large.
20. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now
a seasoned veteran.
21. A backward poet writes inverse.
22. In democracy it's your vote that counts.
In feudalism it's your count that votes.
23. When cannibals ate a missionary,
they got a taste of religion.
24. Don't join dangerous cults:
Practice safe sects!
"Beliefs and Ideas can always be changed but fact is immutable. What does that make the gods of men? Changing Ideas or immutable fact?"-Mr. Mystery
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|