Welcome to the AnimeFuel Community Forums, I'm the owner of this website Demon fox and lucky for you I'm not here to use my ninja skills on yah, plenty of time for that later I assure you. Instead I'll be telling you a little about this place.
As you should be able to tell by now you are not registered with us as of yet and probably need a good reason to do so. Between you and I we both know you're a lazy bastard and so if you don't even want to listen to the rest of my introduction speech you may as well just go register.
Otherwise here's what you can do on our forums once you've registered. When you register you will be able to chit chat in our forums, entertain yourself with games and share videos with other members. The forums allows you to get access to free downloads shared by members, fast and direct support with video problems from members and staff and make anime requests which are priortized above anyone else's.
There are many more things you can do but our aim is to bring together a community of video fans where you can feel comfortable and make lots of friends around the world. God knows you need them.
So get your butt over to the registration page and join my I mean OUR community. Oh and one more thing watch out for a crazy guy with a gun he's wandering around somewhere in these pages and you'll probably see him if you become really slack with the forum.
This message will self destruct once registration is completed.
|Home||Forum||Register||FAQ||Members List||Army||Arcade||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Off Topic Lounge Posts/threads that don't seem to fit in any other category go in here.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Anime Fuel Newbie
To know more about Leave Travel Allowance (LTA)
Leave Travel Allowance affects every salaried employee. Here we give you a quick low-down on what to expect.
1. You can get LTA only if you have applied for leave from your company and have actually travelled. However, international travel is not valid. You must have travelled within the country.
2. The entire cost of the holiday is not covered. Only the travel costs are covered. So, whether you fly, hop on to a train or take public transport, you will have to show the ticket to claim your LTA. This means you will need to keep your air, rail or public transport ticket.
3. If you travel by car and it is owned by a central government organisation like ITDC, the state government or the local body, then LTA is permitted.
If you could not get public transport and resorted to private transport like renting a car, get a bill issued by the rental company. If the bill is not accepted by your employer, you can always file an income tax return, claim an exemption and get a refund.
4. LTA covers travel for yourself and your family. Family, in this case, includes yourself, parents, siblings dependent on you, spouse (even if your spouse is working) and children.
For children born after October 1, 1998, the exemption is restricted to only two surviving children (unless, of course, one birth has resulted in multiple children like twins and triplets).
If your family travels without you, no LTA can be claimed. You have to make the trip, either by yourself or, if claiming for your family, you should travel with them.
5. LTA is not related to when you started your employment. The government fixes blocks of years. These blocks are not financial years (April 1 to March 31); they are calendar years (January 1 to December 31).
The current block is 2010-13 -- January 2010 to December 2013. The earlier one was from 2006-09 -- January 2006 to December 2009.
During this time period, a person is entitled to two LTA claims.
6. Though you can claim two journeys in a block of four years, you can claim the LTA benefit just once in a year. You cannot claim both the journeys in one year.
For more visit us
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|