Welcome to the AnimeFuel Community Forums, I'm the owner of this website Demon fox and lucky for you I'm not here to use my ninja skills on yah, plenty of time for that later I assure you. Instead I'll be telling you a little about this place.
As you should be able to tell by now you are not registered with us as of yet and probably need a good reason to do so. Between you and I we both know you're a lazy bastard and so if you don't even want to listen to the rest of my introduction speech you may as well just go register.
Otherwise here's what you can do on our forums once you've registered. When you register you will be able to chit chat in our forums, entertain yourself with games and share videos with other members. The forums allows you to get access to free downloads shared by members, fast and direct support with video problems from members and staff and make anime requests which are priortized above anyone else's.
There are many more things you can do but our aim is to bring together a community of video fans where you can feel comfortable and make lots of friends around the world. God knows you need them.
So get your butt over to the registration page and join my I mean OUR community. Oh and one more thing watch out for a crazy guy with a gun he's wandering around somewhere in these pages and you'll probably see him if you become really slack with the forum.
This message will self destruct once registration is completed.
|Home||Forum||Register||FAQ||Members List||Army||Arcade||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Anime Chat Casual anime related talk.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Anime Fuel Veteran
Bleach Diamond Dust Rebellion Movie Detailed Summary
GIVES SUMMARY OF MOVIE SO IF U DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE MOVIE THEN CLICK BACK
Anyways i got this summary from another site, hope u enjoy it :
The movie opens in soul society with a grand procession. The Kings Seal is being transported though Soul Society in a very elaborate carrier and the 10th squad is assigned to guard the procession. Being that it is such an important mission, Hitsugaya and Matsumoto are both present. Then out of nowhere, two arrancar chicks attack the procession. Their names are In (Pronounced "Een") and Yan ("Yawn"). In is Blue and controls the power of electricity with her zapakutou and Yan is red and can conrtol fire with hers. Anyway, these two are basically there to cause a distraction so their boss, Kusaka Soujiro can attack the main carrier to steal the Kings Seal. At first glance, he appears to be a Vaizard, since he looks to be wearing a Shinigami uniform but sporting a hollow mask. (More on him later.) Kusaka leaps on top of the Carrier and takes the seal, so Hitsugaya flies up to stop him. When he gets to the top, Hitsu is stabbed in the gut... by another Hyorinmaru! (Hitsu can tell this by the Diamond hilt from the sword. This is unseen to the rest of the Shinigami on the scene.) As Hitsu tries to fight Kusaka, In and Yan beat up on the 10th squad. They basically beat the crap out of everyone, and once Kusaka has the King's Seal, he retreats. Bleeding and defeated, Hitsugaya can't let the King's Seal go without a fight. Matsumoto begs him to retreat, but he disappears with Kusaka and his women.
...Opening credits roll...
Cut to Ichigo on patrol walking through the forest. He comes across an invisible barrier, which he manages to slice open with a little help from Zangetsu. He basically rips open a fabric of the real world and ends up in the Soul Society. On the other side is the battle field and carnage we left earlier. Shinigami are strewn accross the field, beaten and bloody. Then, ninjas from the 2nd squad Secret Mobile Corps begin to appear around Ichigo. They are immense in number. They all begin advancing on Ichigo, who begs with them that he's one of the good guys, a substitute shinigami, but they won't listen. Soi Fong appears just in time to call off the dogs and she basically tells Ichigo that it's none of his business what's happened there. She performs a kidou chant and casts Ichigo out of the soul society and back into the forest. Cast out, Ichigo is left to wonder what happened. Then, Ishida appears and says that he noticed a strong disturbance of Reiatsu so he went to the forest to check it out. As the two are about to leave, they come across an unconscious Histugaya
Back in Soul Society, General Yamamoto and the other captains are meeting to discuss what happened. Obviously, Hitsugaya made a very grievous error and they need to discuss how to handle the situation. Matsumoto is on hand to explain what happened, and while they listen to her, they ultimately decide that Hitsugaya is either dead or he's a suspect of treason since he hasn't returned to the Soul Society. As a result, Matsumoto and the entire 10th squad are forced to hand in their Zanpakutou until they can find and EXECUTE Hitsugaya for treason.
Cut to a dream sequence... we see a young Hitsugaya in Shinigami academy uniform in what looks to be one of his first classes. He's practice sword fighting with a young Kusaka Soujiro who tells him that he's a great fighter, but he's just as good. They fight, laugh, etc, and Kusaka says they'll be friends forever... (of course you know that means trouble.) Dream sequence ends and Hitsu wakes up in Ichigo's bed.
Ichigo tells Hitsu where he found him and what happened with Soi Fong. Of course Ichigo wants to know what happened, but Hitsu won't spill the beans. He tries to leave but is still too wounded to do so at the moment.
After this part it gets fuzzy for me so I'm just going to touch on the major highlights. These aren't necessarily in the exact order they happened in the movie, but I'll keep it as contiguous as possible.
- Renji and Rukia check on Matsumoto. They both agree that Hitsugaya is not capable of treason. They decide that they'll help Matsumoto get to the bottom of what's going on. Ikkaku and Yumichika agree to help also. (Gee, big surprise.) Later, Nanao, Captian Kyouraku, and Captain Ukitake join in on the helping, too.
- Another Hitsu Dream Sequence: Hitsugaya and Kusaka both developed the same power at the same time, the power to control ice. Both went to speak to their Sword and the spirit of Hyorinmaru was with both of them. I'm not sure what exactly the deal was, but I gathered that only one shinigami could wield a certain power at once. The Central 46 had a problem with the two of them having the same power. They kept calling for Hitsugaya to duel with Kusaka, and neither of them wanted to because of their friendship. Eventually, the power of Hyorinmaru proved irresistable to Kusaka and he charged Hitsugaya. Guards stepped in and Killed Kusaka... or so they thought. It gets a little cloudy from here because I can't tell exactly what went on with Kusaka, either he died or didn't... but either way he ended up in Hueco Mundo. That's where he hooked up with In and Yan, and it appears he's a Vaizard because he was a shinigami but he uses a Hollow mask.
- Hitsu wakes up again and leaves Ichigo's house. He folds up his captain's robe and leaves it on Ichigo's desk. He then dons the burlap cowl that you've all seen in the previews. Ichigo realizes he's gone and goes after him. He tells Hitsugaya to come back because his wounds haven't healed. Hitsugaya refuses. Ichigo then tries to fight Hitsu to get him to stay. Hitsu guards but doesn't fight back until In and Yan appear and attack Ichigo. Hitsu attacks Ichigo so In and Yan will sort of trust him, or at least hold off on attacking him so he can find Kusaka.
- Captain Kyouraku is in the Seireitei library where he finds out about Kusaka and the events that led to his (supposed) death. Later, we find that Kusaka has invaded the Seireitei and Kyouraku is there to meet him. They fight, and Kusaka stabs Kyouraku, injuring him badly. Captain Unohana tends to him and they determine that he was stabbed with Hyorinmaru, further implicating Hitsugaya.
- I know, I know, I haven't mentioned Chad, Orihime, or any of the other Gang. Well they're not in the movie much. They make more cameo appearances than anything. There is a scene where Ichigo and Rukia discuss what's happening at Urahara's shop, and the gang is all there. Outside of that, Chad and Ishida make brief appearances in a fight towards the end.
- Some of the Vice Captains are sent by Sasakibe (1st Div Vice Cap.) to go after the renegade Hitsu after the attack on Captain Kyouraku. This includes Kira Izuru and Hisagi Shuuhei. Their group of assembled Shinigami track down Hitsu and find him. I'm a little behind on the episodes (I'm at 132) so I don't know if this has been seen yet, but to my knowledge, this is the first time we see HISAGI SHUUHEI'S SHIKAI! This was new to me and it was pretty cool. I can't tell you the name, but he jumps into the air and floats and his Zanpakutou becomes solid javelin-like poles that he hurls at Hitsu. He can produce multiple poles at random. One of them manages to impale him, but Hitsu removes it and goes Bankai on them, narrowly escaping.
-Ichigo and Rukia are trying to track down Hitsu when In and Yan appear with Kusaka. Words are exchanged and Rukia goes Shikai to take on In and Yan, while Ichigo takes on Kusaka. Kusaka prevails temporarily and freezes Ichigo with Hyorinmaru. Ichigo wakes up in the Zangetsu Zone and has a conversation with him. Zangetsu has him remember back to the day when his mother died. Ichigo remembers how he would go to the same spot everyday after her death to try and reason with what happened. Young Yuzu and Karin come to get Ichigo with Isshin and they share a family moment. Apparently Ichigo would run away to go back to the river and wouldn't tell them where he would go. Zangetsu helps Ichigo realize what Hitsu is trying to do: Come to grips with letting a friend die. At this moment Ichigo realizes that Hitsu isn't bad, he just wants to finish the fight with Kusaka in his own way. Ichigo breaks out of the ice in Bankai mode and helps Rukia fend off In and Yan. Kusaka is off to Soul Society and Ichigo and Rukia chase after him.
-Hitsu has escaped to Soul Society, and the scene is eerily familiar to where Rukia was about to be executed. It almost looks like the same precipice where Ichigo and Byakuya had their first fight. Anyway, Hitsu is chasing after Kusaka when General Yamamoto and all of the Captains show up. They look like they're about to take Hitsu out, when Nanao and Captain Kyouraku appear just in time to say that Hitsu wasn't the one who attacked him. Everyone appears to believe him when Kusaka shows up with In and Yan. He has the Kings seal and All the captains, just what he wants. Because, guess what, he wants to destroy Soul Society because of what was done to him! (A wounded villian that wants to destroy soul society? Can anyone say Bounto?) Finally we see what the big deal with the King's Seal was all about... Kusaka slices it with Hyourinmaru and merges with it! Kusaka becomes this huge big ice dragon Monster thing, a darker blue Hyourinmaru with arms and legs. He casts this huge dark orb over the seireitei that begins to tear everything apart. In and Yan are transformed into these HUGE sentinel thingys that shoot fire and electricity, just more of it than their normal forms. This sets up the huge fight at the end. There's a nice part in here somewhere where Hitsugaya is restored back to captain, and puts his robe back on.
-Captain Zaraki is of course the first to rush into action, attacking the dragon monster directly. He gives a good go at it but gets swatted down. All the captains get in on the action, we see ripped General Yamamoto get in the fight, Byakuya uses Senbonzakura Kageyoshi to help take out one of the sentinels, Soi Fong and Yoruichi team up and both use the death butterfly touch to make one of the sentinels explode. Ikkaku goes Bankai in the fight too. There was a lot going on, but that was most of the major cool stuff. Yes, Kenpachi comes back and kicks ass at the end, so he didn't go down like a B!+ch.
-The final part of the fight comes down to Ichigo and Hitsugaya. Ichigo goes vaizard/hollow and uses the black getsuga tenshou headshot to weaken kusaka. Hitsu is in Bankai and has Hyrourinmaru attack the other Hyourinmaru. Finally, Hitsu is able to pierce the ice armor of the dragon monster and get Kusaka out of the dragon suit. He falls to the ground. Kusaka, near death, is back in regular shinigami form.
-Hitsu has his back turned and Ichigo comes up to him to tell him that he has to finish the fight to bring closure to the past. Hitsugaya understands and tells Kusaka to put up his guard. Kusaka smiles, and prepares to fight Hitsu. Hitsu comes in, slashes him, and Kusaka thanks him for being his friend. He then begins to dissipate and turn into dust... that sparkles like diamonds. (That's where the name of the movie came from!)
-Last scene was very cool, cause I could almost understand it word for word:
Ichigo: Toshiro, you fought well today, gave everyone quite a scare, etc.
Hitsu: Damn it Ichigo, I told you to call me Captain Hitsugaya! (Turns away with a small grimace)
::THE END:: ::Cue SamboMaster's "Hikari No Rock"::
Bonus scene at the end: Hitsu is at Kusaka's grave with Matsumoto. He turns away and quietly says:
Hitsu: Thanks for all your help and believing in me.
Matsu: (Goes all super-kawaii) CAPTAIN!! YOU'RE WELCOME, LET'S GO SHOPPING IN THE REAL WORLD, ETC. (Something like that, i couldn't understand it all but you get the idea)
Don't Mess With The Best!!!!!
Anime Fuel Newbie
Location: Where ever the hell I want to be...
so....whered you watch it? and does it have subs?
"If you think that you can beat me, you better wake up and apologize."
- Mohammad Ali
- William Hung
"Tonight...We dine in Hell!"
Im thinkin Arby's
- Some dude on these forums hehe
Anime Fuel Veteran
i haven't watched it either since it hasn't been subbed yet(i think), i got this from another site where that person had watched the movie and did the honor of writing a summary of what happened in the moive
Don't Mess With The Best!!!!!
|bleach, bleach movie, diamond dust, summary|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|