Questions to consider.
1, Is the use of marijuana morally wrong in general?
well, i dont really mind if im honest. as long as its not me who's using it. i have friends who do often, but it doesnt bother me, i dont judge them.
2. Is the use of marijuana morally wrong because statutes and ordinances say it is unlawful to posses it?
well, its an interesting question.. but to me, i only think its wrong because of its damaging effects on health.
3. Would America erupt into a lawless waist land if marijuana was decriminalized tomorrow?(ever been to Amsterdam?)
Probably! :L lol no offence to the americans! :3
4. Does the use of marijuana hurt more people yearly than alcohol(remember prohibition)?
i dont know the answer to this one, i remember hearing about it in the news, but i cant remember.
5. Does the use of marijuana kill more people yearly than officers(and SWAT) doing drug raids?
again an interesting view point... it really makes me think...
6. Do you believe that people should be put in danger of being killed when they have injured or potentially injured anyone?
i do believe however that if you kill someone you too should pay with your life. "an eye for an eye" as stated by the Bible, so with that in mind, if you hurt someone, yeah, you too should be hurt back, in the same way.
ive come to notice, that all your interests lie in very deep, political and contraversial issues, Fazenda.
what is it that do you do for a living?
or where do these interests come from?