View Full Version : akatsuki sigs
02-13-2008, 02:41 AM
heres the akatsuki sigs hope you like them
1) The stock is of a rather low quality and doesn't reflect your skills well. But you had a pretty good concept in mind.
2) There's just a little too much going on in the signature and there's no set focal point. The text is rather hard to read, you may want to read up on a few text tutorials to improve no that.
3) This one's pretty good. :) Though the colors need to blend more, try working with gradient maps. Also try looking up a few tutorials on blending and adding depth.
4) It's a little tough on the eyes. The colors conflict with each other and the font does not fit the signature. The blurred box on the left that contains a duplicate of the stock seems out of place as well.
5) Cropping art into a signature's shape is a risky business, if you decide to go ahead with something like that it's always a good idea to be sure that a) You don't stretch/smush the stock and b) you choose a stock that has a particularly high quality.
6) This creation's the easiest on the eyes in my opinion. You chose a nice gradial color scheme of a magenta to purple-ish blue. Those colors are close on the palette and compliment each other. You also blended the render color-wise well enough. The only things that stand out are the lack of depth and awkward typo.
7) 2nd best. The concept was nice but I believe that a better font could have been chosen. Remember that with fonts, less is more. I also see that you added a border to this one. Well done, borders are always a nice finishing touch.
8) This one hurts my eyes a tad bit. The overall stock/signature is blurry, low quality and stretched/mushed.
Keep at it, you're definitely improving. You may be interested in reading up on a few tutorials in order to learn from your fellow artists.
02-13-2008, 03:05 AM
for hiden and kakuza thats the wrong pic,i ment to link another oneill see if i cant find it
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.